PARTY BAGS & FAVOURS
Party Bags and Favours for Boys and Girls
Search through our variety of party bags, favours, thank you gifts and other boys’ and girls’ party supplies - we have all you might need. Click to order online. Party favours Let’s face it, a kids birthday party wouldn’t be complete without party bags. We all know the excitement that ensues at the end of a birthday party when each child goes home with their very own treat. But how can you make your party favours more unique and fun?
We have put together some ideas and helpful tips to make your party bags more fun and interesting for children.
- What is your theme? One of the first things you will need to do is to decide on a theme for the party. After you have picked your child’s birthday theme try and find party bags and favours that complete the theme. Ebay, Etsy, discount stores and online party suppliers always have unique and cost effective options to make your child’s party bag stand out. Take the time well in advance if you are ordering online to make sure your order arrives on time.
- Presentation – You don’t need to spend a lot of money to make fun and age-appropriate party bags. Discount stores always stock affordable party boxes and bags in a range of colours, as well as craft shops and supermarkets. If you want to get creative, pinterest has endless ideas for children’s DIY birthday party bags. If you want to really make a statement, props full of favours make a big impact at birthday parties, using beach buckets full of sand toys or little hand bags full of wands and tiaras are great options if you want to make it extra special. We have a great selection of pre-filled bags and favour boxes, simply click here for filled party bags and here to see our selection of favour boxes.
- Saying Thank You – Giving a thank you card or note to parents at the end of the day is a beautiful way of letting everyone know how much you appreciate the time and money that has gone in to buying your child’s presents. You don’t need to spend a lot of time doing it and it’s always a nice way of saying thank you. Click here to see our collection of Thank You cards.
- Healthy Options – There are so many options out there for providing healthy treats for children these days. Walk into any supermarket and you will find an aisle full of healthier options for kids. Home-made treats always add a personal touch and can often be more cost effective for large numbers. If you don’t want to spend the extra money on healthier treats, you can always forego treats and just focus on party favours in your party bags
- Should the kids wear name tags? This really comes down to personal preference and whether there is a need for name tags or not. Online party suppliers have great options for children’s name tags that are inexpensive and unique. If you are organising party games, having name tags will definitely make your life easier when directing children and handing out prizes. Name tags can also be helpful if you are holding a party with no or few parents attending or in another environment eg. bowling, laser tag, park etc where children can be easily identified in your party.
We have a wide range of party favours and party bags/boxes that are categorised under themes to make shopping for your child’s birthday that much easier. Click on Party Bags to see our selection of bags and click on Favours for more ideas.